Member rate: £ 150 + vat per entry/per category
Non-Member rate: £ 290 + vat per entry/per category
- EVCOM has the right to refuse late entries.
- Projects may be entered into more than one category.
- Responsibility for entering the correct category lies solely with the entrant.
- Projects entered should have taken place within 18 months prior to the date of entry.
- All additional and supporting materials must be supplied digitally. Materials submitted by post will not be reviewed by the judges.
- We understand that with all online channels it is difficult to keep your entry completely anonymous but please try to do so as much as you can.
- Responsibility for the technical quality of the film and/or any supporting materials lies with the entrant.
- Defective material will automatically be disqualified.
- The judges will disqualify an entry if insufficient or incorrect information is given on the entry form.
- Websites and online entries will require a full URL address and any necessary usernames and passwords.
- Entries must either be in English, subtitled in English or accompanied by a translation of the script in English.
- All projects must have been cleared for copyright. EVCOM assumes this has been undertaken.
- Unless stated otherwise by the entrant, material for award-winning entries will be kept by EVCOM for use at EVCOM events, screenings and on the EVCOM online channels.
For enquiries, please call the office on 0207 287 1002 or email Kasia@evcom.org.uk